Changelog system server
- Fixed iOS devices storage validation
- Fixed uploading applications from file
- Fixed logging for a user in multiple LDAP accounts
- Added Settings to Kiosk profile
- Fixed Apple activation by browser
- Added global variables support for APN profile
- Fixed Kiosk Profile editing
- Fixed loading of the list in the Service tab
- Changed activation link for iOS and macOS activation
Added macOS activation
Added support for Profile Owner COPE activation
Added ability to leave all system apps enabled for Device Owner and Profile Owner activation in Settings Tab
Added ability to add multiple APN profiles to the device
Added new Device Owner and Profile Owner policies
Added functionality of changing the orientation, turning off the header and entering RecentApss in the profile Kiosk
Added the ability to select the application grid and the location of the application in the Kiosk profile
Added new options in audit logs
Added Licenses and support tab in Settings
Added Certificate Manager tab in Settings
Added the ability to download files to the Download folder on the device in the Business documents profile
Added blocking of group deletion as long as group tasks are being processed
Added an option to send messages with sound and vibrations
Added an option to send alarm messages with vibrations
Added information about the user who performed the wipe company data or wipe device to the factory state in the notifications
Added Download progress bar
Added wipe device action for Profile Owner (COPE)
Added Download app action in Apps tab
Added Preferred APN option for Samsung configuration in the APN profile
Changed adding certificates in the account setting
Improved Security tab view
Unblocked Face ID when the policy does not require a password
Fixed MTP notifications in the Security tab for devices without MTP profile
Fixed dates in the device report
Fixed last location in device users history
Fixed iOS policies tasks status
- Added pattern unlock policy
- Added pattern unlock policy
- Added information about not supporting Android 10+ for Android activation
- Added searching devices by IMEI and SN
- Added marking applications from VPP
- Added an option to lock and unlock the status bar in Kiosk profile
- Added new location policies for Device Owner activation
- Added Time to lock policy for Device Owner, Profile Owner, Samsung Knox and Anty-Fraud activations
- Added allow microphone and allow camera policies for Device Owner activation
- Added the ability to export a list of devices assigned to KME to a file
- Added Super Admin function
- Added Time zone in server settings
- Added Acknowledge all notifications option in notifications
- Added the ability to manually delete reports
- Added global variables in Lost Mode on Android and iOS devices
- Added Force device periodically connection to the server policy for iOS activation
- Added MTP action – fake location
- Added the ability to assign multiple applications to rules at the same time in the Applications tab using the Add to rule action
- UX has been improved
- Removed E-FOTA
- Fixed iOS app installation from file
- Fixed saving notifications configuration on multi tenants
- Added description for notifications configuration
- Added an option to send a message as a dialogue
- Added information about the account from which the Apple Push Notification Service certificate was issued
- Added date filters in reports and audit log
- Apps and Books license synchronization has been moved
- Added restrictions while moving to the Location profile
- Added assigning and unassigning user from a device
- Added displaying the info about the Token for resetting the password in the security section of the device tab
- Added country selection in the server settings and customized maps displayed in the console
- Added change company password button on Profile Owner activation
- Added force complicated password policy
- Added Force the use of Play Protect policy on Profile Owner activation
- Added allow airplane mode policy
- Added wipe company data button on Device Owner activation
- Added name field in apn profile for Samsung activation
- Added global variables to iOS App Configuration
- Changed values in auto-connect policy
- Fixed adding users from csv file
- My card tab has been improved
- Translations has been improved
- ZOHO chat has been improved
- Security device card has been improved
- Device policy tab has been moved to device details tab
- Removed Samsung Knox Allow send crash reports to Google policy
- Locked Activation Lock button on inactive devices
- Other improvements and optimizations
- Fixed two-factor authentication during domain login
- Fixed search engine on desktop
- Fixed sending configuration and application permissions after assigning an Application Rules profile
- Location history has been improved
- Fixed uploading iOS application from file
- Added global variables support for iOS application configuration
- Added new policies for iOS 14
- Added sorting in the Tasks tab
- Added the Block notifications flag to the Kiosk profile
- Added column Enrolled in Device registration
- Added information about access to Wi-fi management in security
- Added device battery status
- Added fake localization information
- Added Information about the lack of permission to draw on other applications in the console
- Added display of device alias on map on dashboard
- Added the ability to reset the password
- Added service for cyclic connection of the device with the server
- Added the ability to install all applications in Proget Store
- Added IMEI to notifications
- Added sorting by IMEI in notifications
- Moved KME to autoentroll
- Removed the ability to generate a Knox Container activation
- Removed policies related to Lost Mode from Android activation
- Removed APN SMS configuration and added the ability to configure APN by applications for DO activation from Android 9+
- Removed the allow S voice policy
- Notifying the device as unsafe if the Proget Remote application is not installed has been removed
- Fixed assigning Apple Business Manager profile
- Emails has been restyled
- Apple Business Manager and Apple Books and Apps in the Integrations tab has been renamed
- User data export has been improved
- Multi actions has been improved
- Policies has been rewritten
- Row with header in tables has been blocked
- Profile descriptions for MDM Agent has been changed
- Activation names has been changed
- Fixed bugs related to iOS application icons
- Creating a demo server has been improved
- User distinguished name column has been resized
- Policies has been improved
- Fixed apllication searching in cyrillic in iTunes
- Trial servers optimization
- E-mail templates has been improved
- Fixed displaying information about the user on the Service tab
- Fixed sending global variables in mail profile for iOS
- Fixed displaying of the installed applications on the device card
- Uploading applications from a file to the system has been improved
- Added new default applications to white list for Application Rules profile
- Fixed russian translations
- Added Knox Warranty Bit detection to MTP profile
- Added the ability to add multiple versions of the same application to the system
- Added warning when leaving form during filling
- Added information about installed Proget applications on the device tab in the security section
- Added service password field in policies
- Added use of a free Knox license for other activation types
- Added Multi App Kiosk customization options for Device Owner activation
- Added search filter and search scope fields to LDAP connections
- Added romanian translations
- Added Bitlocker configuration options to Windows policy
- Fixed user synchronization with incorrect LDAP data
- In case of incorrect LDAP data, during user synchronization, users will not be disconnected with the LDAP connection
- Fixed Wi-Fi profile update
- Before the fix, the Wi-Fi (WPA/WPA2) profile always required a password when updating
- The option to deactivate a device by the service password has been fixed
- Fixed Windows activation for devices without RAM info
- Fixed server deployment with Letsencrypt
- Windows 10 activation has been added
- Added Activation Lock code for iOS devices in the Service tab
- Copying group and policies has been added
- Security status has been added to devices in Devices tab
- Added support for profiles in Gefoencing profile
- Added additional Profile Owner activation QR code for Android 10+ devices
- Added new policies for iOS activation
- Added the ability to synchronize users with LDAP along with assigning groups to them
- Moved report settings to the Reports tab
- Added new option to choose a type of the generated report
- Added new option to choose a format of the generated report
- Added displaing application version
- Improved translations
- Fixed a bug where the already registered device would be removed from the card when another device was activated and both devices did not have information about the number serial
- Added command which marks applications as unmanaged for iOS activation
- Fixed contacts profile compatibilities
- Fixed Apple Business Manager profile visibility on device card
- Fixed password reset for iOS devices (13.1 or newer) after updating server certificate
- Re-adding enterprise account action for Device Owner has been added
- Sending SCEP profiles in application configuration has been fixed
- Added SCEP profile support for Android Enterprise activations (Profile Owner and Device Owner)
- Added SCEP profile support for Knox activations
- Support for global variables on Wi-Fi profile has been added
- Sending configuration for enabled preinstalled applications has been fixed
- Sending configuration for disabled preinstalled applications has been fixed
- Fixed loging for users without assigned permissions
- Removed “Clear company data” action in “Take action after exceeding the device’s inactivity time” policy for Android Enterprise – Device Owner activation
- Fixed removing profiles for iOS activation
- Application configuration update has been fixed
- Before the fix, an Application configuration always had an “available update” info even when it was updated
- Proget Store for iOS activation has been added
- Proget Store displays applications added by the system and allows user to install them.
- Group administrator has been introduced
- The role allows to assign an administrator to a specific group in the system. The group administrator will be able to see users from given groups and add configurations to them.
- Added require login option for multi app Kiosk profile
- The feature allows to requiring user credentials when using multi app Kiosk. User credentials can be generated by new action “Generate PIN”, which can be found in Users tab.
- Proget iOS application has been removed
- All features related to Proget iOS application has been removed. Improved activation by device browser(Safari).
- Additional configurations for the VPN profile have been added
- The VPN profile now additionally supports IKEv2, L2TP and Proget IPSec configurations as well as a per-app option. Runtime permission configuration updates are now sent to devices, which already have the configured app installed.
- The new Geofencing profile has been introduced.
- The Geofencing profile is designed to monitor and define the zones in which the user can move. It allows the administrator to monitor and set the zone within which the user can stay. The device administrator can define in advance the actions on the device that will be performed when the user is in the zone or is outside it. When the device leaves the set zone, the previously defined actions on the device are performed.
- Changes have been made to the default server language.
- When you change the default server language, the templates used in activation messages and policies are also changed.
- Added display of all IMEI numbers for devices with multiple SIM cards.
- The “Devices” tab displays all IMEI numbers for devigit statusces that support multiple SIM cards.
- Removing the KNOX VPN function.
- The KNOX VPN function has now been removed. The VPN profile for iOS will be changed soon.
- Automatically connecting to the newly added Wifi network.
- After adding a new Wifi profile with a defined network, the device will connect to it automatically when it is detected by the device.
- The E-FOTA tab has been improved.
- The E-FOTA tab was the last element of the console that was outside the SPA (Single Page Application). With its addition, the whole console is now one unit, which significantly speeds up its operation.
- A button to clear pending tasks for devices has been added to the console.
- A new functionality has been added that allows the user to clear pending tasks for a given device.
- Large battery usage on devices with location profile has been fixed.
- Battery consumption reduced with location profile applied.
- Fixed a bug with the configuration edition screen for apps that have changed their configuration capabilities
- Fixed the configuration edition for the Enterprise VPN client app
- Fixed a bug, which made it impossible to install applications from files on iOS devices
- Introduced a remake of the Proget console user interface design
- The design of the Proget console has been completely remade. All tabs now have a much more modern and consistent design.
- Introduced the new Mobile Threat Prevention profile
- The Mobile Threat Prevention (MTP) profile aims to improve the security of all enrolled devices. It allows the administrator to monitor his device fleet and set up automatic reactions to security breaches.
- Removed the
Connectivity tab from KNOX MDM and KNOX Container policies
Connectivity policies have been removed. Their enhanced counterparts can be found in the
Connectivity profile, which has been introduced in version 1.12.
- Introduced notifications for enabling/disabling location services on devices
- The console now saves all occurences of users turning the location service on or off on their devices. The saved information can be found in the
- Fixed iOS devices activation
- Blocked the possibility to delete a Apple Business Manager account, if mobile devices with added through this account are still registered.
- It is no longer possible to delete an Apple Business Manager account, if there are still mobile devices using this account on the server.
wallpaper profile is no longer visible on the
Edit profile page for iOS devices without supervisor mode.
- This change has been introduced, as the supervisor mode is needed to ensure the correct functioning of the
Wallpaper profile on the device.
- Integration with Active Directory has been improved
- Implemented server update feature
- We introduced the possibility to manage server updates from the console level. The feature allows the user to manually update the console to the desired version or to set up an automated update schedule, which performs upgrades to the latest version at the specified hours.
- Added a connector for external LDAP protocols
- It is now to possible to set up a connector, which can connect the console with an external LDAP protocol located on another server.
- Added autoupdate policy for Google Play Apps
- The user can now define whether apps installed via Google Play should be updated immediately, via Wi-Fi or should never be updated.
- Introduced language selector on the login page
- The login page now has a language selector, which allows the user to change the language displayed on the page.
- Activation Lock policy for iOS devices has been added
- The user could previously activate the Activation Lock feature via the iTunes store, which made it impossible to configure the device after a reset without access to the iTunes account. We introduced a policy, with which admins can now disallow the Activation Lock feature via iTunes. We additionally introduced an enforced Activation Lock, which can only be unlocked by admins.
- Added additional screen skipping options during device configuration to the Apple Business Manager profile
- It is now possible to skip all unnecessary configuration steps for new iOS devices. The user can decide via the Apple Business Manager profile, which steps should be skipped.
- Added Kiosk profile for iOS
- The kiosk profile has now been introduced for iOS devices. Supervisor mode is needed to use this profile on a device.
- Added Wallpaper profile for iOS
- The wallpaper profile has now been introduced for iOS devices. Supervisor mode is needed to use this profile on a device.
- Introduced new compatibility view in the Profiles tab
- All profiles now display information about their compatibility, which includes compatible activations, operating systems and versions of the Proget mobile app.
- Added SCEP autofill feature to app configuration
- It is now possible to import settings from selected SCEP profiles into Android Enterprise app configurations via the “CERT_ALIAS:” command.
- Improved Groups tab design
- The graphical UI of the Groups TAB has been overhauled und updated to a more user-friendly design.
- Added rename prompt to the copy profile process
- The system now asks for the name of a copied profile instead of adding “- Copy” to the original name.
- Fixed an issue with redirections to the login page
- The graphical glitches where displayed, if the user was automatically redirected to the login page (e.g. because he was inactive for too long) and logged in again. This issue has now been fixed.
- Added link the report page after generating a report
- The confirmation message, which appeared after generating a report, now contains a link to the report page, which the user can use to quickly access the generated report.
- Fixed the Remote Desktop feature on Opera browsers
- It is now possible to use the Remote Desktop feature on Opera browsers.
- Improved mailer security
- A security concern of the mail notification feature has been adressed.
- Fixed an issue with updating apps from .jar files
- It is now possible to update an app added via file by uploading a .jar file. The system previously didn’t process this type of file and rejected the update.
- Introduced an improvement to server tenant configurations
- The adjustment guarantees improved functional stability of the tenants.
- Fixed an issue, where the backup profile did not make a backup after the identification data of the device changed
- The backup profile created a differential snapshot instead of a full snapshot, if the identification data sent from the device changed, which caused the snapshot to be unusable for data restoration purposes. The program now checks for identification data changes and creates a full snapshot, if the identification data of a device changed.
- Fixed a bug in the application configurations
- Configurations for Android Enterprise applications, that use the “hidden” restriction type, where sometimes not downloadable. This has since been fixed and the restriction type should not impact the configuration process anymore.
- Improved the efficiency of the integrity status check
- We improved the process of the file integrity status check and increased the timeout of the integrity check task.
- Fixed the “Apply communication rules for outgoing SMS messages” rule in the Connectivity profile
- When the “Allow outgoing SMS” rule was checked and the profile was saved, the “Apply communication rules for outgoing SMS messages” was automatically turned on and saved as well.
- Added device auto enrollment
- The feature allows to enroll multiple devices at the same time. The user can now add devices by using the serial number of the device and choosing the desired activation type.
- Reports on demand have been added
- Added a new button on the Report tab, which allows to generate new reports on demand
- Added profiles copying
- Added a new option for all profiles type, which allows the user to copy an existing profile along with its configuration
- Added notifications “Sync error with Apple Business Manager”
- The notification appears after synchronizing communication with Apple Business Manager account, which was deleted from the Apple Business portal
- Changed assigning and unassigning Apple Business Manager profile to device
- Changed API url for assigning/unassigning Apple Business Manager profile
- The Application tab has been changed
- The appearance of the Application tab has been changed and the performance has been improved. The SPA (single-page application) approach was used to allow dynamic resources loading.
- The Service tab has been changed
- The appearance of the Service tab has been changed and the performance has been improved. The SPA (single-page application) approach was used to allow dynamic resources loading.
- An error related to removing items from the table has been fixed
- When the last element in the table was deleted, the page didn’t change
- The display of a location speed of 0 km/h and its type has been removed
- Location measures with a speed of 0 km/h were displayed and the “Unknown” type was assigned to them
- Fixed a bug where profile type and profiles didn’t display on list while updating devices profiles
- The first profile type on the
Edit profiles didn’t display under certain circumstances:
1. The first two profile types on the list can not have more than one profile created in the database
2. One profile must be added directly to the device.
When these conditions are met, the first profile type and its profile in the
Edit profiles menu disappears from the list.
- Fixed a bug with the location display
- Devices with a group, that contains a location profile, and any other profile added directly to device, didn’t display the device’s location on the device tab
- Fixed a bug where older devices didn’t deactivate correctly
- The problem occured only on devices activated before the implementation of the service history feature, which caused these devices not to have an activation entry. The absence of this entry in the
Service tab caused a bug, where it wasn’t possible to deactivate the device from the console. The console showed the device as not active, but the application on the phone was still functioning. The error has been fixed and the lack of an activation entry doesn’t have any effect on the deactivation process anymore.
Add default applications button for iOS systems in the
Application rules profile
- The user previously had to add all system applications manually to the white-/blacklist for iOS devices. A new button has been implemented, which automatically adds all critical system applications to the white-/blacklist.
Application list performance
Application list suffered under performance issues when accessing later positions on the list. The bug has been resolved and loading times should be improved for later positions.
- Fixed a bug with adding applications to iOS devices through Apps and Books
- We fixed a bug, where apps, which have been added to Apps and Books, were not available in some countries.
- Fixed a bug, where older reports sometimes couldn’t be loaded
- For some users there was sometimes no possibility to load older reports. When clicking on the Download button of an older report, the latest report would be downloaded instead. The fix should now allow to download all older reports.
- Added connectivity profile
- Added an integrity check for all file systems
- Introduced russian language version
- Added e-mail notifications for situations, in which applications changed administrator permissions
- Added e-mail notifications for SIM card changes on a device
- A reset button for the role permissions filter has been added
- Improved gateway certificate information
- Added a new filter in the devices list, which shows the last contact with a device
- Added a new action on multiple devices, which allows to create a report containing information on all selected devices
- The Business Documents profile has been improved
- The maximum inactive time before lockscreen policy has been removed
- Various menu style and responsive web design improvements have been implemented
- The period and delivery date of reports have been fixed
- Fixed clearing notification after successfully changing the password of a device
- Some german translations have been improved
- Fixed issues with the display of SIM cards on the device card
- Fixed field validation in the Add Local User process
- Fixed descriptions for logins into accounts with enabled 2FA authentication
- Android Enterprise activation removed
- The activation message for Device Owner has been extended
- The ability to set the default language as well as the location of the app store has been added
- To be able to set the language, go to the
Settings tab and then
- Email template has been added
- Support for renewing Knox Container has been added
- New view for profiles: ActiveSync, IMAP / POP, VPN, Location, SCEP, Certificate, Business contacts, Apple Business Manager, Wallpaper
- Notifications and actions on multiple users have been improved Added Copyrights and thanks
- Android Enterprise (Profile Owner) policy – added option for finding business contacts in a private space
- Android Enterprise and KNOX activation availability status has been fixed
- LDAP synchronization for users without email has been fixed
- Apps and Books synchronization deadlock has been fixed
- Android Enterprise Device Owner policy – option “do not force” for location mode has been added
- APNS certificate has been updated
- Aliases in Pop/Imap profile passwords has been added
- Policy name validation has been fixed
- Prevent of setting up policy without name.
- New view for Application rule profiles
- New view for APN profiles
- New view for backup profiles
- Validation date of the expire of the KNOX license has been added
- User won’t be able to add the KNOX license to the system if its expiration date has been exceeded. Additionally, in the KNOX license tab, the dates of creating, starting and ending the licensing are being displayed now.
- The backup method has been changed
- The backup will be performed in incremental (incremental) form in order to optimize the functionality. (Available from version: 1.11 Android / 1.2.0 IOS)
- The local backup function has been removed
- The backup will only be available in a remote form.
- The [Description] column in the group table has been removed
- Styles have been unified in the EFOTA tab
- Data entry filters have been modified
- The system was protected against entering incorrect data by using additional filters.
- The Wi-Fi Enterprise configuration has been added
- The ability to configure Enterprise security in the WIFI profile settings has been added.
- Increased storage time of location history in the location profile
- Setting the storage time for device location history can now be set to 60 and 90 days.
- The problem with the fingerprint policy for Apple devices has been fixed.
- Added personalization of graphic design through the Theme tab
- Themes allow you to freely modify the colour tone of the Proget console. The option allows, among other things, to insert your own logo and modify colours throughout the console. This allows the system to be adapted to the needs of the company.
- The appearance of the charts has been changed
- In the Desktop tab, charts of operating systems and their versions are now more unified, thanks to which you can better personalize the look of the console.
- The appearance of the activation message settings has been improved
- The configuration of the activation message is now displayed in a more transparent
- Report pagination has been added
- Reports pagination has been added in ‘Reports’ tab
- The ability to download reset password URLs has been added
- In the Users tab, you can now download all generated URLs to reset user passwords. The data will be saved on the device in the form of a csv file.
- The KNOX Container fingerprint policy has been added
- The policy allows unblocking the device and container using a fingerprint.
- The addition of users from the csv file has been improved
- Improved conflict resolution when adding multiple users from a csv file
- Two-step verification added
- In the role settings, you can now additionally configure the requirement for 2-step verification when logging into the Proget console. The user will need to log in, in addition to the username and password, the code generated using the application ‘Google Authenticator` (the application can be downloaded for free using Google Play). The Authenticator will be assigned to the device and user by means of a QR code during the first login with two-step authentication.
- Added report execution on request
- For configured report settings, you can generate a report of the current system status. To do this, select ‘Generate report` from the report settings option.
- Added editing account settings in the ActiveSync profile
- The option of blocking / unblocking the settings for the ActiveSync email profile account has been introduced
- Added queuing for adding users
- Support for adding a large number of users who are added by a CSV file
- The filtering and sorting of tenants has been improved
- Addition of server integrity and security audit.
- The Proget company will have the right to audit the integrity and security of the server. The Audit will not infringe any User’s personal data. In the event of a breach of the integrity of the Software, Proget will request the User to explain and remove any unauthorized changes.
- The application rules for Android Enterprise have been improved.
- There is an opportunity to add an application rule for all Android Enterprise types.